- LIQUID L-CARNITINE: Essential in energy, L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid that works to help the mitochondria of cells. Once there, they can be oxidized (used as fuel).
- Since L Carnitine can help limit the amount of storage, it’s perfect for bulking or when trying to gain new, lean muscle. One serving contains 1500mg of L-Carnitine, Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate.
- STIMULANT FREE: This means you can take Nutrakey L-Carnitine any time of day. Or, add it to your current supplement stack that may include a pre-workout supplement. Enjoy a boost of clean energy. Contains No Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Milk, Egg, Shellfish, or Artificial Colors/Flavors
- FOR PRE AND POST WORKOUTS: Use for a pre-workout supplement booster to help gain energy. Also enjoy as a post workout recovery drink. L-Carnitine assists the body by preventing lactic acid from accumulating in your muscles, which means you can workout longer and recover faster
- HOW TO USE: Consume one tablespoon of L-Carnitine with water or your favorite beverage 2-3 times daily on an empty stomach or as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist. Take first dose in the morning or before cardio, second dose before lunch or workouts, and final dose post workout.
TURN FAT INTO FUEL
Primarily found in our muscle and brain tissues, L-Carnitine is essential in the process of transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria of our cells. Mitochondria (the energy creators of our bodies), is then able to oxidize this fat into adenosine triphosphate (ATP) or the essential fuel that our bodies need to contract muscles and do just about anything else. Without L-Carnitine, it’s difficult for fats to be burned as fuel, so our body resorts to other sources of energy like muscle protein and sugar (glycogen). The result is diminished muscle strength, slow growth, and most notably, stubborn fat reserves that may be extremely difficult to remove.*
By assisting your body to transform long-chain fatty acids into energy, L-Carnitine is used both as a dieting tool and as a pre-workout supplement. Since L-Carnitine promotes fat as the primary source of energy, often greater amounts of glycogen are available in your muscles – allowing you to workout harder while ensuring that greater amounts of energy come from fat instead of muscle.*
L-Carnitine also assists the body by preventing lactic acid from accumulating in your muscles (lactic acid creates the burning feeling when you’re near exhaustion), which means you’ll be able to workout longer and recover more quickly.*
FOR BULKING, DIETING, & MORE
In short, since L-Carnitine can help limit the amount of new fat storage, it’s perfect for bulking or when trying to gain new, lean muscle. Since L-Carnitine also helps mobilize your body’s fat stores and turn them into energy for your workouts, it’s an essential supplement for anyone dieting or trying to lose weight while preserving lean muscle.*
UK researchers found that subjects taking L-Carnitine burned 55% less muscle glycogen, while increasing fat burning by 55%. They also found that subjects taking L-Carnitine could consume an extra 640 calories of fast-digesting carbs a day without gaining any additional body fat.*
Protect Your Brain and Body
In addition to these proposed fat and lactic acid fighting capabilities, L-Carnitine is also thought to be a potent antioxidant – supporting and protecting both brain and muscle functioning at the highest levels.*2 By reducing free radical damage in the brain, it’s thought that L-Carnitine may even enhance cognition, reduce depressive symptoms, and improve sleep.*
L-CARNITINE ONLY WORKS IF IT’S ABSORBED
NutraKey’s Carnitine provides maximum absorption and bioavailability in a delicious tasting liquid formula. Unlike some other forms of L-Carnitine, NutraKey has specially developed our L-Carnitine formula for maximum absorption and bioavailability* – meaning that your body will get more out of each and every bottle.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.